Monday, September 27, 2010

Passive Aggressive

I don't like confrontation. I genuinely try to like everyone, and I don't have many enemies... I like to think... maybe I do but they themselves are so passive aggressive that I would never know it?!? But anyway, despite my attempt to love everyone... I'm only human. And people are insanely frustrating sometimes!!

Anyway, because of my peace-loving, confrontation-less ideals... every now and again I might do something a little passive agressive. Today would be one of those days.


I'm not going to go into details or anything, (because I might've done it to YOU! Hahaha! But no, just kidding, it wasn't to anyone who reads this...) but in light of these recent events, I thought I would share a video. Enjoy.



Important Things with Demetri Martin
Games - Passive Aggressive Race
www.comedycentral.com
Nick Swardson's Pretend TimeBig LakeUgly Americans New Episodes

1 comment: